Wednesday, October 12, 2011

And so it begins ...


Vacation time!

Started my 12 days off today rather inauspiciously - it was raining pretty steadily this morning, so I bailed on a planned trip to NY. In fact, I didn't get in a ride at all today, but that was alright. I spent the day getting caught up on some things I'd been neglecting (the run of great weather we've had the past week had me getting out to ride 7 of the last 10 nights so many things that needed doing went undone.)

Anyway, I did get out last night for a brief ride. I had a lot to finish up at the office before vacation started, so I got out around 6 or so (making it a 12 hour day), and then after just about 8 miles, I flatted without a spare tube on me so that kind of ended the ride early. Again, no big deal -- I enjoyed the ride while it lasted.

Other than that, not a whole lot to report just yet. Sort of still unwinding from a few brutal weeks at work. So tonight, I'm just going to sort of kick back, have a beer, and plan to ride tomorrow come rain or shine!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment