Saturday, October 29, 2011

Snow way ...



Snow shouldn't happen in October. I'm not a big fan of winter in general, but when it pre-empts Fall, the best time of year to ride, that just sucks. Today, I was supposed to do an all-Misfit ride in Jersey set up by one of the MTBNJ guys. That had to be postponed for snow. Before November. Meh ...

Tomorrow, I'm heading up to Queens to help my younger brother move. So today I'm not doing a workout of any kind in anticipation of all that. So I'm really kind of bored. I should probably just take a cue from the Krame ... 

The Krame


He knows how to use down days better than anyone how to use a down day. Today, he decided to reture to his "apartment suite" in the basement for a little R & R.



Yes, that is a collection if cardboard boxes. If we spent a fortune on some actual cat furniture, The Krame would still get more excited about the empty cardboard boxes they came in. What can I say, he's a guy who knows what he wants.

Can you tell I'm bored?

Anyway, probably going to run the SS over to my LBS a little later. The fork needs a new seal on one side. Then maybe I'll clean up my shop downstairs. Woo-hoo ...

... Sigh ...

I wouldn't even mind the winter weather so much if I was prepared for it. I could be out hiking or doing something at least. I'm hoping to do some more cross-training, like snowshoeing or even XC skiing this year. But I don't have any winter gear yet ... because its friggin' October!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Krame sounds like a guy after my own heart. Can I have his number?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't call Krame ... he calls you.

    ReplyDelete