Wednesday, December 14, 2011

This and that ...

Tonight, I went down to Wissahickon Park for a ride after work. It was, once again, unseasonably warm, and the conditions were close to perfect, so my plan was to get as many miles as I could, and I wasn't going to settle for less than 20.

The ride was going great until about 8:00, when this ...


... made me feel like this ...



Once again, that's this ...


led to this ...


This ...


then this ...


But when I got back to the parking lot I noticed this ...


which turned this ...


into this ...


Why? Because the reason the curfew was in place was because of this ...


... and my original plan for the night, of course, was to wear this ...


Seriously ... makes me wonder what I was thinking ... I mean, that's just plain foolish and, to be honest,  incredibly dangerous. Why would I even own something like that?


Right?


So perhaps, in the end, this ...


kept this ...



from running into this ...


So, there's that ...

Thank you ...

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! Glad you didn't meet your demise...

    ReplyDelete